The 1999 уta játszott Skandináv lottу játikiban 35 The number 7 must be marked. From the lottery numbers 7 number machine, 7 number is drawn by hand.
The player then wins, if any – kйzzel, or by machine – he was drawn 7 lottery number by field at least 4 talбlata from. You can still draw both
There was no full lottery in this Scandinavian lottery, The lottery winnings will continue to accumulate. (in the case of a winner): 166 million HUF!
november 18, Wednesday approx. 20:30,
- Aktuális Skandináv lottу akciу, kьlцnsorsolбs, prizes
- Scandinavian lottery winning tips, risk free tips
- Have you ever won lottery numbers used by your family in the Scandinavian lottery? Ellenхrizd
- What if you won the current prize in the Scandinavian lottery? Calculate and calculate!
- The Scandinavian lottery is your favorite, won? Vote, And look, which lottery the others like!
- The winning numbers of the Scandinavian lottery so far
- Statistics: The incidence of Scandinavian lottery winnings so far
You think we're manipulating lottery draws?You have an opinion about the lottery?If yes, нrd meg, send to him!(registration and name)
Winning a machine or hand lottery? There is a point in accumulating prizes? Which lottery do you play?? He won?
The comments only reflect the opinion of the participants.
More lottery reviews »
You will find such a lottery opinion here, what would you recommend to others?
Swiss Lotto FAQ
The Swiss Lotto is a lottery offered in Switzerland. Players have tickets consisting of 6 numbers, plus a bonus number, and a drawing is held in which 6 numbers and the bonus number are drawn. If a ticket issued on that day matches all 6 numbers and the bonus number, that ticket will win the jackpot. There are also a number of prizes for partial matches.
To play the Swiss Lotto, you’ll first need to purchase a ticket. The ticket will consist of 6 numbers from 1 to 42, and a bonus number from 1 to 6. You can win cash prizes depending on how many of the numbers match up.
The Swiss Lotto also offers a Joker subgame, which allows players another chance at additional prizes.
The jackpot prize in the Swiss Lotto is variable, as if no winning ticket is sold for a drawing, the prize pool rolls over and is larger for the next drawing. In addition to the possibility of winning the jackpot, there are a number of other cash prizes for partial matches.
The full prize structure is:
- Match all 6 Numbers + Bonus Number – Jackpot
- Match 5 Numbers + Bonus Ball – €800,000* (estimated)
- Match 5 Numbers – €8,000* (estimated)
- Match 4 Numbers + Bonus Ball – €800* (estimated)
- Match 4 Numbers – €80* (estimated)
- Match 3 Numbers + Bonus Ball – €28* (estimated)
- Match 3 Numbers – €10* (estimated)
When playing the Joker subgame, the player chooses a six digit number. The aim of the Joker game is to select as many correct last digits as possible from left to right. A player wins a prize depending on how many correct last digits match their Joker number. If the last digits select completely match the Joker number that is drawn, that player wins the jackpot.
You can play up to 3 Joker numbers at one time. Every Joker number costs €1.74.
There is no hard number figure guaranteed for the Swiss Lotto starting jackpot. However, jackpots always begin over the €1,000,000 threshold, with exact values dependent on tickets sales.
If the jackpot rolls over, the jackpot amounts for future drawings will be considerably higher.
The Swiss Lotto will continue to roll over if no jackpot matching ticket is sold. This means the Swiss Lotto jackpots can grow quite large, with jackpots well into the tens of millions happening with some level of frequency in recent years.
The Swiss Lotto is available to Swiss citizens who wish to buy a ticket. It’s necessary to physically buy a ticket within Switzerland to play Swiss Lotto, so you can’t directly order a Swiss Lotto ticket online.
However, a number of third party services exist that will let you play Swiss Lotto. It’s advisable to do some research to make sure the service you use is reputable.
Residents of Switzerland must be 18 years or older to play the Swiss Lotto. People outside Switzerland using third party lotto facilitators must also be 18 years or older.
The Swiss Lotto drawing takes place every Wednesday and Saturday evening.
Ticket sales for Swiss Lotto close at 5:00 pm Central European Time Zone on the day of either the Wednesday or Saturday drawing.
A ticket for the Swiss Lotto is €2.75.
The odds of winning any of the various prizes in the Swiss Lotto are as follows:
- Matching all 6 Numbers + Bonus Number – 1 in 31,474,716
- Matching 5 Numbers + Bonus Ball – 1 in 6,294,943
- Matching 5 Numbers – 1 in 145,716
- Matching 4 Numbers + Bonus Ball- 1 in 29,143
- Matching 4 Numbers – 1 in 666
- Matching 3 Numbers + Bonus Ball – 1 in 220
- Matching 3 Numbers – 1 in 44
Swiss Lotto prize winners have 26 weeks to claim their prize before the tickets expire. After that point, unclaimed prizes would be rolled back into the prize pool.
The Swiss government taxes Lotto winnings over €1,000. The taxation rate is 35% on prizes above the €1,000 threshold.
Any international players playing Swiss Lotto through third party services should check with their local country’s government, as it’s possible that Swiss Lotto winnings may be subject to double taxation.
The largest jackpot in Swiss Lotto history was a €64,000,000 jackpot, which was won on a drawing held on December 17th, 2016 by a single ticket holder.
Some of the other highest jackpots in Swiss Lotto history are:
- €45,000,000, won in August of 2014
- €33,000,000, won in March of 2010
- €31,000,000, won in November of 2013
- €29,000,000, won in May of 2013
In the Sixties game 45 number 6 lottery number must be indicated.
It wins, who is the draw 6 hit at least three times in a number field, And then you will reach a full meal, if it has marked both the
6 number matches the winning numbers.
No one found these lottery numbers correctly, The lottery winnings will continue to grow. (in the case of a winner): 970 million HUF!
november 15, sunday 15:50 йs 16:30 kцzцtt,
- Did you know, that the Six- and can be easily replayed from abroad?
- Six Hotspots so far
- Have you ever won your lottery numbers at Hatoslot? Ellenхrizd
- Statistics: Frequency of six-digit profit numbers so far
- If no one got the lottery numbers, then the prize pool accumulates
In the case of overcrowding 90 The number 5 must be marked.
It wins, who are the lottery numbers drawn (5 db) he hit at least two in a number field, And then you have a full meal (lottу цtцs), if all five are marked
number matches the lottery numbers drawn. This is the classic lottery, which mбr 1957 uta
we can play in this form.
No 5 perfect coupon on the crossing, The lottery prize will continue to be awarded. (in the case of a winner): 3,1 billion forints!
november 14, Saturday 18:30 йs 19:30 kцzцtt,
- Current stock promotion, kьlцnsorsolбs, prizes
- So far, the winning numbers
- Have you ever won the lottery numbers you play in the overall game?? Ellenхrizd
- Statistics: Incidence of overstated profits so far
- What if you won this week's prize pool? Calculate and calculate! – lottery prize calculator
- Overflowing numbers, tips, risk free tips
- The lottery numbers have been entered? What do you think is the result of our lottery abroad??